Aerial Cineflex System
Cineflex V14HD is the ultimate lightweight, high-definition gyro-stabilized camera system. With numerous helicopter mounts and marine or land-based options, the camera delivers amazingly smooth and beautiful HD video. The Cineflex V14HD can operate at up to 200 mph and features the ability of 360 degree continuous pan, 165 degree tilt, and +/- 45 degrees roll, automatic and steerable, all with amazing accuracy and stability. Designed around Sony’s CineAlta HDC1500-R, the Cineflex utilizes top-quality Fujinon lenses that are specifically adjusted by Fujinon for use in the Cineflex gimbal. Full 1920 x 1080 resolution with dual-link 4:4:4 video output is standard. The auxiliary box provides multiple 12v power outlets for monitors along with SD and HD SDI connections. The durable carbon-fiber encased laptop controller contains a Sony RM-B750 for easy access to all camera exposure, gamma, and color functions. Camera operators can preset or store scene files for sequence continuity.
The Cineflex V14HD systems are the only gimbals available with a selection of lens options from the long Fujinon 42x 13.5mm to the 13x 4.5mm extreme wide. Each lens option is specially fitted with new servos and controls, and counterbalanced for smooth performance. The most popular configuration is the Fujinon 42x 9.7mm, or the 22x 7.8mm. Every lens has an optical doubler. At Alberta Aerial we’re true believers. The Cineflex V14HD is the ultimate tool for amazingly smooth high-definition video.
The Cineflex: The Ultimate Gyro-Stabilized Aerial HD Video Camera System.
The Cineflex HD System is the industry standard for meeting the high definition aerial stabilization requirements of the broadcast industry. Its small form factor and versatility make it an ideal solution for high-end HD broadcast productions. We are pleased to offer the Cineflex for customers looking for a high-end, small-ball HD broadcast system.
Camera in the Cineflex:
Sony CinaAlta HDC-1500
Camera- Sony HDC-1500 4:4:4 5-axis gyro-stabilized
- 360° Continuous
- Elevation Coverage +20° to -195°
- Roll Coverage +/- 45°
- Slew Rate >55°/sec
- Maximum Slew Acceleration 100°/sec2
- Operating Temperature -20° to +45° C
- Imaging Device 3-CCD 2/3˝
- Effective Pixels 1920(H) x 1080(V)
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Progressive: 1080/23.98 p, 1080/24p, 1080/25p, 1080/29.97p,1080/50p, 1080/59.94p, 720/50p, 720/59.94p
- Interlaced: 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i
- Output: 4:4:4 RGB HD SDI (Dual Stream), 4:2:2 Y/Pb/Pr HD SDI, SD SDI and Composite Video
- Standard Long zoom: Fujinon™ HA 42 x 9.7 (9.7mm to 815mm optical, 1630mm digital)
- Optional Wide zoom: Fujinon™ HA 13 x 4.5 (4.5mm to 117mm optical, 234mm digital)
- Record Decks:
- Sony SDW280 HD Cam or Panasonic 1400 DVC- Pro
Optional equipment Costs:
Record Deck: Sony SRW-1 HD-Cam SR with 4:4:4 recording.........$1,000.00
Cineflex Wireless Kit.........................................................................$ 500.00